The South-East Area held a small Day-Moot in a secret location in the South of England; the numbers have been kept small because of the need to attract less attention from the ever-growing army of 'Super-grasses' itching to phone the required number to report on anyone who seems not to go with the current of lunacy that prevails here in England and elsewhere. Our aim was to do the Midsummer Rite at the right time and to get our people together as we have done, and our Ancestors have done since time immemorial.
"There is a saying in Tibetan. Tragedy should be utilised as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, if we lose our hope, that's our real disaster."
SWORD OF WAYLAND.
Most copies of the Midsummer Edition have been sent out, and the rest will be sent out sometime this week. Again, we have put this issue out on time and have kept to our schedule. Subscription renewals will be done through a form sent out in September. Payment will be through Banker's Standing Order or by PayPal; if people wish to pay by cash they will be able to pick up a copy at our future Folk-Moots.
"It is non-conformists who bring forth the new ideas, creations and ways of living which produce a vibrant society."
There is no room today for complacency; the changes that have been forced upon us are not going to go away, this has been stated over and over again. We have had the 'lockdown' and the new measures brought into force using the 'virus' as an excuse to tighten the oppression, and we have had the mindless violence of the Marxist-Communist 'Black Lives Matter' that is designed to speed up the destruction of our past, our history, and to stir up hatred against 'racists', i.e. anyone who opposes the Global Agenda. We can expect a new 'wave' of some sort later this year, and even if this did not materialise it is still best to -
- Stock up with food for an emergency. Don't forget the need to rotate stocks, using some up and replenishing. Try to stock goods with a long date.
- Make sure you have emergency supplies of clean water.
- Try to grow as much of your own food as possible and store for the winter months. Become part of the Edel-Project and start working together with others.
- Stock up with seeds for next year because if anything like this happens again seeds may well be in short supply again.
- Now is the time to start to plan how you can store water from rainwater; our winters have been very wet recently and this needs to be used to our advantage. If you are on a tight budget you can use plastic dustbins which are cheaper than the rainwater butts, and just as good.
- Keep yourself fit and active, and if possible train in some form of Martial Arts.
- If you have already done some survivalism and bushcraft try to keep this up, and push harder at this. If not there is no harm in starting to do this, it gets one back into Nature.
- It may well be an idea now to look towards home-security and how you would protect yourself and family as these violent times worsen. Forward planning may well be a godsend in the future.